(click on the pic to see the bigger version)
- Mercedes and Kurt posing. Those two are so fierce together. An immediate favorite in an episode that I didn’t really like much.
- Puck crying. Because seriously who could ever make him cry and live to tell? One of the scenes that made me actually like Puck.
- Covert jam session. one of the very few scenes that we get to see the Glee kids hanging out as friends. They have a special connection, and enjoy being together. We need more scenes like that.
- Love ya like a sistah! Do I need to say anything? Jane-fucking-Lynch.
- Another instant favorite of mine. Emma’s panic. Artie ramming himself to the wall. Rachel depressing against the wall. Very thoughtful and sad Kurt. Tina consoling Mercedes - though I’d rather she tried to stop Artie but still, cute.
- One of the few times that the Glee girls are friendly with Rachel. I like that Tina and Rachel team up for the gay-vention. Also, Rachel really needs to have a friend.
- Rachel going back to Glee to take April’s place. I loved that scene since it showed a softer, apologetic side of Rachel.
- GayLesbAll. I crack up anytime I see this scene.
- Tina in a unitard. unf. Other than that, Kurt being his own fabulous self and Brittany being an amazing dancer as usual. I also like that she hangs out with them so early on the series.
- Vitamin D. With Rachel’s ultra speedy introduction speech to the song, Tina’s neck breaking looks at Quinn and Quinn’s wtf face.
- I love Kurt. Period. I love emotional (and/or drunk) Kurt even more.
- Emma and Rachel being fangirls over Will. Personally I don’t get the appeal. But they look so cute. Emma needs more scenes with the kids.
- Rachel groping Tina. I love that Jenna breaks character and laughs there for a few seconds.
- These last two scenes are among my favorites, mainly because:
a) While Kurt was such a mean bitch to Rachel earlier in the episode, they really can understand each other.
b) Have I already said that Rachel needs a friend?
c) I’m such a sucker for emotional scenes.
d) All of the above.
More favorite scenes - individually this time - coming in the following days. This is my way of dealing with the withdrawal.
Aww! Love it! The last 2 scenes. </3